Latest Official Technology News is a blog about Latest News of Official Technology.Get all the News of Official Latest Technology.

GTA V

GTA V
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-p1tNumDX5Zg/Us8wLgeyZ0I/AAAAAAAAGIo/fNUx5osdadI/s1600/GTA-V-big.jpg

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Living With Lumia Google+ Hangout: Can an iPhone User Switch?

Want to find out what switching from the iPhone to Windows Phone 8 is really like? Join our Google+ Hangout at 3:00 p.m. EST today and ask away!
Windows Phone 8

When I started the Living With Lumiachallenge earlier this week, I wanted to answer a fundamental question, "Can an iPhone user switch to Windows Phone 8?" I'm only three days into the experiment and the truth is, I don't know. There are aspects of Windows Phone 8 that I really like and there are other aspects that are driving me up the wall.
The most interesting part of this process for me, as a reporter, is the feedback from the community. There are lots of smartphone users on other platforms (not just iOS) that are interested in trying Windows Phone 8. The hold-up: knowing if their apps will work and if they can fit the system around their lives.

That's part of why we wanted to have a Google+ hangout so that we can have a discussion about the pros and cons of switching, I can get suggestions on the best apps to try and so I can answer your questions about the Lumia 920 and Windows Phone 8.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis